Message from Jennifer Roberts, CEO of Chase Business Banking
Many of you have two primary goals right now: Keeping your business open and starting the PPP loan Forgiveness process. We’re here to help you with that.
We’ll email you when you can submit your request through chase.com. In the meantime, please visit our Forgiveness resources to help you prepare while we incorporate the SBA’s ongoing guidance. We’ll update this site regularly.
Over the past few weeks, I’ve heard directly from hundreds of you. And I love your stories of how these loans are helping you, your employees, your customers and your families. Thank you for sticking with us and trusting us to be your partner. It’s a privilege.
If you are not receiving emails from us about Forgiveness, please check your spam folder and email privacy settings.
Resources to help you prepare in our current environment
Access to previous webinars
Additional updates, Chase business services and helpful links.
- Learn more about Paycheck Protection Program Forgiveness. Click Here
- We are experiencing extremely high call volumes. So, we urge you to sign in to Chase Business Online for your everyday banking needs.
- To protect yourself from scams, please know that we won’t ask for confidential information—such as your name, password, PIN or other account information—if we reach out to you. See the Federal Trade Commission’s advice.
- Please check your branch before you go
Chase Business Services
- Visit our fraud protection services to enroll
- Enroll in alerts to monitor account activity
- Mobile Banking & online banking to manage your account from virtually anywhere.
- Are you a Commercial Bank Client?
- Visit our personal banking COVID page
- Keep card readers and point-of-sale equipment clean and disinfected. Visit our payments support center for instructions
- Quick deposit limits have been raised
- Accepting alternate payment methods in todays environment. Learn More
All loans are subject to other requirements and availability of funds under the SBA program. Funds are limited.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Opportunity Lender
You’re now leaving Chase
Chase's website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don’t apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. Chase isn’t responsible for (and doesn’t provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the Chase name.